We offer free injury screening.
Long Trail Extension begins when conventional physical therapy ends.
It is a one-on-one fitness program designed to establish short and long-term attainable goals. The duration of your workout depends on your fitness level and personal drive to attain your goals.
This program allows you to:
- Schedule three workout sessions per week.
- Work on strength training, flexibility, and cardiovascular exercise while following your personalized fitness program.
- Utilize proper techniques to maximize fitness benefits and minimize risk of injury.
- Understand your work out program through continued education.
- Focus on those target areas.
Our exercise programs are designed for you, and your fitness level.
Whether you want endurance and strength training or preventive care, Long Trail Extension is here to meet your needs.
- Pre/post surgery rehabilitation programs
- Sports related injuries
- Osteo-arthritic conditions
- Spinal dysfunction
- Acute injury care
- Sprains & strains
- Tendonitis / bursitis
- Post fractures
- Total joint replacement
- ACL rehabilitation
- Over-use injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Strength & conditioning programs
- Athletic reconditioning
- Orthotic fabrication